Okay, it has been almost 7 months since I have made a post. I am going to try to do better. Yesterday I posted my Facebook status as "just plain happy". An old high school classmate and new Facebook friend asked me to "share the recipe". This morning I looked at Jana's blog and saw that the had posted a list of what makes her happy and asked others to post their list as well. I don't know if it is the good weather or the thought of an upcoming 3-day weekend, but happiness seems to be on the mind.
As for my "recipe", I am not sure there is one, it probably changes from day to day like my mood. But I have found that it is hard to be unhappy when I am counting my blessings. I've learned that even my trials can blessings if lessons are learned by them. Below is today's happiness list:

Going to Tucson to watch Brig & Raegan, but knowing Greg is at home missing me
As for my "recipe", I am not sure there is one, it probably changes from day to day like my mood. But I have found that it is hard to be unhappy when I am counting my blessings. I've learned that even my trials can blessings if lessons are learned by them. Below is today's happiness list:
Going to Tucson to watch Brig & Raegan, but knowing Greg is at home missing me

Getting an "I love you" phone message from Luke
The look on Dallas' face when I show up to work

.jpg)

4 comments:
yaay for a NEW POST! And I loved your list of things that make you happy. I saw a common thread...FAMILY. We are so lucky to have such a great family. I love you!
p.s. KEEP POSTING, I like it
Great recipe!
oh mom, i love you
Im waiting for some pictures from your anniversary cruise!!!
Post a Comment