Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's a start . . .

Well, I think my kids will be really surprised to see this. I love to look at their blogs, but I never thought I would write one. I started considering it after I realized that Alan (the only child who still lives with us) was the last to know about a health concern that Greg has been dealing with for over a month now. With 5 children living in 4 different states I am never sure who I have talked to about what. I am not sure where this blogging experience will take me, but here goes. . . .

4 comments:

Jana said...

Hooray! I love that you are doing this (even though I see you everyday)!

Unknown said...

Go girl!

Trisha said...

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO EXCITED!! YAAY! This will be so fun. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Now I will feel like we live even a little bit closer. Miss you.

Stacie said...

WOOHOO! One more blog to add to my list to check daily.