
This is a quote from a story on FoxNews.com:
Democratic vice presidential candidate Joe Biden says that paying higher taxes is the patriotic thing to do for wealthier Americans.
Biden says he and Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama want to “take money and put it back in the pocket of middle-class people.”
Under the Democrats’ economic plan, people earning more than $250,000 a year would pay more in taxes while those earning less — the vast majority of American taxpayers — would receive a tax cut.
Biden told ABC’s “Good Morning America” on Thursday that, in his words, “it’s time to be patriotic … time to jump in, time to be part of the deal, time to help get America out of the rut.”
I loved some of the comments posted by readers:
I don’t know what Country Biden thinks he is in, but here in America patriotism is EVERYONE doing an honest days work for honest pay.
This article should read: “Obama to put a cap on American Dream at $250K”. I don’t even make close to $250K a year, but I don’t want it to be a negative to achieve prosperity in the U.S.
You have to be kidding me. You want to punish those who work hard and extra hours? What a joke!! I don’t make near $250K a year, but I don’t want to punish those who do.
What Obama and Biden want to do is turn our economy from Capitalistic into a socialistic state with redistribution of wealth.
Oh?…time to stomp on capitalism, time to become socialist, time to lose every liberty our forefathers fought for…….
Biden has finally admitted what we have known all along - Obama wants us to become socialists.
Enough said!

5 comments:
I make about 1/10 of that limit and it still makes me want to SCREAM! Not only is it not fair to those who work hard for their money, it would break down our entire economic system and turn us into a socialist economy... we've all seen how well that works out.
Yes, because Socialist Societies have prospered so much in the history of this world, please....that would be the biggest mistake ever!
We don't even make close to that, but that doesnt matter bc the point is that Obama and company want to make everything what they consider "Fair" but that would be setting our country up for failure!
Oh and one more thing...I am sitting at my computer eating a YUMMY warm piece of zuchinni bread...thanks for the recipe, I made it and LOVE it! keep those recipes coming!
that really disgusts me.
you think Obama is regretting his decision yet?
Post a Comment