I am a wife, mother, and grandmother. I like good, fresh food. I like to eat out, but really enjoy the satisfaction of putting a good, healthy meal on the table at home.
Ahsley Judd has joined the ranks of well-known women who purport to speak for me. I am sick and tired of the notion that "women's rights" is all about the right to kill our own babies. Here is a link to the video that set me off this morning.
a chicken voting for col. sanders?? Thank ASHLEY, I appreciate your opinion, actually I don't, but for some crazy reason you think you can speak for ALL WOMEN!!
Oh and Mom I am so excited, bc we changed our T.V. service so now we actually get more news stations then CNN (which I cant stand)...Yaay for Foxnews.
Barf. She's stumbling all over her words, said McCain had 0% record of voting against "women's rights" (which is the opposite of what she meant to say), and can't even pronounce Palin's name. Study up and then come back to us, Ash.
4 comments:
a chicken voting for col. sanders?? Thank ASHLEY, I appreciate your opinion, actually I don't, but for some crazy reason you think you can speak for ALL WOMEN!!
Oh and Mom I am so excited, bc we changed our T.V. service so now we actually get more news stations then CNN (which I cant stand)...Yaay for Foxnews.
Barf. She's stumbling all over her words, said McCain had 0% record of voting against "women's rights" (which is the opposite of what she meant to say), and can't even pronounce Palin's name. Study up and then come back to us, Ash.
Abortion = NOT birth control.
ugh!
Post a Comment